Welcome to my world

Do leave a message or share your thoughts on what's written on my blog.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Dawn of Arcana




Another fantasy, drama epic. Frankly, I prefer Akagami no Shirayukihime (it is more positive) . I suspect it is because I can smell a sad ending for Dawn of Arcana... Sigh... How many ill-fated pairs in fantasy mangas can one take? Remember Romeo X Juliet? The ending nearly killed me... My sensibilities are too fragile for a sad love story... Having said that, it is still too early to tell. I can only cross my fingers and hope that my first instinct is wrong...

Since it is in Cheese! I will provide the raws... Look out for it.

2 comments:

  1. Dawn of Arcana has this kind of dramatic and interesting storyline which doesn't allow you to follow it with raws only; you absolutely need translations along, if not, you are not able to get the whole thing.
    ...That is why this manga requires the non japanese readers to be patient (which is not my forte!)

    Good thing that we have one more person aside from tatsukida, that we can count on from now on, for the summaries ^^

    By the way, I have a silly question: between "interesting" and "like it", which one is the highest degree of liking? Coz you can find something interesting, but not necessarily like it for all that. No? =P

    Do visit my page Ankemaybe, it has new updates! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this manga!
    I'm stuck in between Caesar & Loki.
    I just love them both!

    ReplyDelete