Welcome to my world

Do leave a message or share your thoughts on what's written on my blog.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Creation



Summer sales and colourful, bright ensembles have tickled my creative juices. My recent shopping spree yields pretty pieces that beg for accessories to enhance them.

Beading, and making jewelry is one of my many hobbies. : ) Thus, I sat down and created this pretty ring. It reminds me of the sea and the beautiful corals. Sigh... this is indeed a therapeutic exercise. : ))

5 comments:

  1. Soo Cute!! Yes I think is kind of therapeutic/relaxing in some manual work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuka: Thank you! :) I enjoyed making it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want it, I've been looking for a ring for my index color and in this color. Nicely done Ankemaybe <3

    ReplyDelete