Welcome to my world

Do leave a message or share your thoughts on what's written on my blog.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Himitsu no Ai-chan and Kinkyori Renai/Close Range Love


Dear Fans and Followers of Himitsu no Ai-chan,




Fujioshi will be taking up this project and giving you the summary of the latest chapter. I will stop doing so and concentrate on other projects. : ) I'm so happy to be doing things this way. It is like working to together to share our love for various mangas to fellow fans and friends. Do visit her blog http://fujioshi.blogspot.com/ for Himitsu no Ai-chan's updates!



Talking about working together, Bebexiu from BebeXiu©Shoujo Home came to know that I'm a fan of Kinkyori Renai and has approached me to translate and summarise the series. I'm so honored to be given this opportunity. : ) She has lent me several chapters (thank you so much Bebexiu!) and I'm in the midst of translating and summarising. Those of you who are fans, I will be summarising from Chapter 21 onwards. All I can say is that I love how the story is developing. Do look out for it. Like I say I love this way of working together to share our love for mangas to all.

Ganbatte Kudasai!

No comments:

Post a Comment