Welcome to my world

Do leave a message or share your thoughts on what's written on my blog.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

BOKU KARA KIMI GA KIENAI Chapt 13 (AIKAWA Saki)

Currently reading Vol 3 of Boku Kara. Waiting for Vol 4. : ) Chapt 13 is quite good. Hotaru finally confessed her love for Kousuke! XD


Yukako dashed out from the forest and told Haruna-Sensei and Hotaru that Kosuke was stabbed by a band of robbers!


Hotaru worried for Kousuke, dashed into the forest not considering her own safety. She found him. He told her to leave as the robbers are still in the vicinity...

Hotaru, overcame with emotions, hugged Kousuke and expressed her relief to be able to see him again...

Still overwhelmed, she expressed her frustration of not being able to be with him alone, Kousuke asked the reason for her wanting to be alone with him (sigh... Kou-kun, u r a cruel man). Blushing, she confessed her love. X D (so sweet...)

Enjoy the kiss.

Well the rest of the chapters in Vol 3 frustrate me. I was hoping I could enjoy their budding romance but Kousuke's ex-girlfriend turned up and cast doubt and confusion. Lots of silly misunderstanding. I wanted to strangle someone. Well let's hope Vol 4 will be better.


13 comments:

  1. Vol 4 is its last vol. I thought the ending was abit rushed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 腐女子: I haven't read it yet. The mandarin version came out last week. : ) Will read it soon. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. 腐女子: I have just read Vol 4 in mandarin... I don't like it that the mangaka did not give a satisfactory wrap up for the relationship between Haruna-Sensei and Hotaru. I quite like the sensei. Sigh...

    I think the mangaka tends to rush and her story disintegrates after awhile. Her current manga "16 Life" holds so much promise at the beginning but now, it leaves me frustrated...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. I've read a few of her works and they all seems to end in a rush.

    I thought《僕から君が消えない》might be one of her longer series after reading the first two volumes online (i even bought the hardcopy) but was a tab disappointed when it ended suddenly at vol.4 thus i've decided to not picked up "life 16" off the shelf. Shall just read it online when i find time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 腐女子: I bought the hardcopy (Mandarin version). Had to wait quite awhile for them. Sigh... I'm disappointed to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. don't be, just be on the look out for good shoujio manga =)i can see that you are already reading all the good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there..may i know where can I read this manga's chinese version? thanks. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks.. for the summarize!!!... i thought the manga had finished in chapter 10.....do you know where i can find chapter 11 and 12??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kyulover_95 & Anonymous: Those I posted up here are the mangas I bought either in manga magazines or in tankoubon (some in mandarin, some in Japanese). ^^ Thus, I'm not quite sure where u can read the Chinese version or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there if you dont know where you can read the chinese version on the net then do you know the name of this manga in chinese? thanks^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for posting it online. I finally get to read chapter 13. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. isn't this chapter 12 though?? :O
    lol cause i just read ch 12 online, and it was this

    ReplyDelete
  13. do you have a review for shiawase kissa sanchoume?
    it's a really good manga..with lots of hot guys.

    ReplyDelete